founder of naked leader
things that happened in my events in 2014
Time to Read: 52 seconds
Top 5 funniest things that happened in my events in 2014
5. 400 leaders humming along to the music from Pick of the Pops Top 20 – come along next time .
4. Girl at a school – just as I am about to begin she shouted out – “Are you going to speak for long?” I said “there is nothing wrong with you” and jumped off the stage – almost spraining my ankle.
3. Lady with a broad and beautiful Scottish accent asked a question. I said “that’s a lovely accent, where are you from?” She replied “Scotland.” Brilliant.
2. I asked the executive team of an organisation – “How many thoughts do you have with your conscious mind, every minute?” One guy immediately shouted out “none.”
1. When asking for a fear that we are born with, one guy shouted out “being a serial killer.”
With my love and best wishes for 2015
Please add your comments below