founder of naked leader
The Choice of Opposites
Neither of them are ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ by the way – you decide which help move you closer to you outcome, and which move you further away…
- Which do you say more, “And” or “But”?
- Do you believe it when you see it, or see it when you believe it?
- When talking with your team, do you say “I”, or “We”?
- When you want to make change in your life, is it a should, or must?
- Real honesty question: Are you a drain or a radiator?
- When you listen to your people, team or department, do you hear noise, or music?
- Do you ask, “what’s going wrong”? Or “what’s going right”?
And finally, a big one
- Do you say “You don’t understand what I am saying” or “Sorry, I am not explaining myself very well”
Your opinion, choices and words – your choice, always
With my love or best wishes, whichever works better for you
Please add your thoughts and choices in the comments below
Thank you for all your comments on previous weeks