founder of naked leader
Top 6 people priorities of leaders around the world (Next week – Top 6 profit priorities)
Based on conversations with CEOs; blogs/articles; enquiries to us and work with our client partners.
6. Technical people – “How do we turn good technical people into great leaders – is it even possible?” – Top Tip – Yes see our White Paper
5. Leadership – “How do we measure and transform the quality and effectiveness of our leaders?” Top Tip – Check they could get the very best out of their people if they were stripped of their job title, power and traits of office?
4. Transformation – “How do we embed our values into day to day behaviour, so people see them as more than just nice words on a wall?” Top Tip – Be clear for each value what people must do, may do and must never do (The NL Fried Egg).
3. One Team – “How can we perform as a truly world-class team that is at the heart of our organisation?” (Board and every function, especially HR/IT) Top Tip – Never say anything behind each other’s backs that you do not say to each other’s faces.
2. Talent – “How do we get the very best from people, make them feel more confident, empowered and valued – and attract the best new talent?” Top Tip – Unlock the Purpose (Ultimate Engagement), Passion (Ultimate Strengths) and Personality (Ultimate Diversity) in all of your people – not just a chosen few.
1. Change – “How do we get people to change faster and make the changes sustainable?” Top Tip – Stop focusing on ‘change’ – focus instead on ‘choice’ – the only way to fast and lasting change!
If you need help with any of these actions get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Look out for next week – Top 6 profit priorities
With my love and best wishes to you all