founder of naked leader
Mental Health – Your 5 a Day
Naked Leader Week 877 – 22 June 2020
Time to read and slowly digest: 20 seconds
- Be kind to everyone – including and especially yourself.
- Don’t judge things – just notice them, and the peace you feel as you do.
- Take some form of exercise – for your body, your brain and your imagination.
- Be ‘yes and’ not ‘no but’ – always move forwards, not backwards.
- It’s OK – its always OK. Except when it’s not, and that’s ok as well.
With my love best wishes
David Taylor and Clair Carpenter – virtual event at The London Business Forum
How to be successful by being yourself – remove the imposter syndrome
Tuesday 15 September 2020 – 9.30am to 11.30am
Book here: https://www.londonbusinessforum.com/event/impostor-syndrome
Amazing ones David…..pls share more abt self compassion n kindness… am sure many of us need that…!@