founder of naked leader
Time to Read: 21 Seconds
Naked Leader Week 1034 – 31 July 2023
I believe we tend to overestimate what we can achieve in a year, and underestimate what we can achieve in a single moment.
With so much complexity around it is easy to forget that our brains are wired to keep us alive, and they need, adore and thrive on simplicity.
Seven things we can do in one second, or less:
* Decide on an “impossible” outcome – a what – and leave the ‘how’ to later.
* Define the meaning we give to any event – oh the power in that alone!
* That definition then gives us the power to choose how we react to anything.
* Tell someone we love them, and mean it.
* Write the first word of that book you ‘are going’ to write – hey – you are now a writer!!
* See something familiar as if you are seeing it for the very first time.
* Welcome in a negative thought and feel it dissolve in your head, heart and soul – right now.
With my love and best wishes to you all